Normal?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Baby



I'm going to have a baby next week, and his name is JoJo. He's 6 years old and 71 pounds, and loves stuffed animals. I grew up with border collies, and have always wanted one of my own. Unfortunately, they're generally too high strung for apartment dwellers like myself. But, like any obsessed person, I check the rescue sites over and over again, hoping to find a calm border collie, and 2 weeks ago, I did. Now I will have a buddy to keep me company when I'm out running or hiking, or when I'm just chilling in front of the tv. I know there will be cold mornings where I don't want to walk him, nights when I get home to find he's made a mess, but I can't help loving him anyways.

2 Comments:

Blogger abbersnail said...

Um, hi. I'm jealous as all hell!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Plain Jane Mom said...

I've had BCs for years -- congratulations! We'll be getting another one this spring sometime. They are such fantastic dogs if you know what you are getting yourself into!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home